Saturday 10 April 2010

Another colouring day!

Awoke this morning to find that I had sold some more of my coloured stamped images. So I have been busy colouring them for posting. I just love my promarkers, could colour all day. I have quite a selection now. I'm sure I'll need some more soon!!
Love this digital stamp image from http://www.digistampboutique.co.uk/ I will be making another card with this very soon, watch this space.
Digital stamps are great as you can print them any size you want.
It was a lovely day today, very warm. I changed into my lighter jacket and I have turned off my heating. I hope I won't need to put the heating back on or revert to my warmer jacket any time soon.
Got some cricut cutting to do tomorrow which will be a change from all my stamping and colouring of late.
Remember if you have any questions about the cricut, gypsy or design studio I am only too happy to help you.
Off to bed now, night.

No comments: