Thursday 13 May 2010

Just a piece of scrap!!

After a long tiring week I have not done much crafting. Have to make a 15 page 30th birthday card for someone at work. Have managed to do 5 pages so far. I have until the 25th or so to get it finished.
I had parents night Tuesday end on to the day and tonight. Yesterday we also had an open evening end on to the day. Then I had bowling. It was freezing, my hands were so cold I could hardly hold my bowl. Our rink drew after a good game, but the other half of our team on the other rink got hammered. We still managed to pick up one point though.
Tomorrow night I am going to a Stampinup party at one of my friends. Got a list ready of items I would like to get.
Managed however to make this little sweet card from a few scraps left over from previous projects and used my new design runner to add the sentiment. Think I will take a while to master where it is going to print on the paper, this was my second attempt. First attempt I lost the end of birthday off the edge of the page!!
Paper is from Crafters Companion Girls cd and the digital stamp is from digistampboutique.
Hope you like it........

No comments: