Tuesday 2 November 2010

Fun filled weekend

Back from our 'Girly' weekend to Glasgow. Lilian and I the hardened crafters spent 2 days perusing and purchasing, while the others went shopping all day Saturday and came to the SECC for a couple of hours on the Sunday.
I managed to get several Martha Stewart punches at knock down prices, a few cute Lili of the Valley stamps, yet more promarkers and a couple of templates.
Lilian was a bit more reserved although she did purchase more than usual!!
It was a good job that we had an extra hour in bed on Saturday night/ Sunday morning, as at 1.45am the fire alarm in the hotel went off and we all had to evacuate to the street. Fortunately it wasn't raining and was pretty mild for the time of day.
The culprit was caught on CCtv so hopefully they will be able to track him down......
I was lucky enough to get a sample made for me by Sheena Douglas...I had won a card on Create and Craft but never received it so she kindly made me a topper with her new stamp sets... Here is a pic of Sheena and the sample she made.... Pic is not very good as she moves all the time!!!!

We saw the new Imagine from Cricut being demonstrated at Oyster Crafts. Still wasn't tempted.... I also spoke to the chap at the Craft Robo stand and he showed me how to download the latest drivers and now I have the welding features, etc. I only had the basic programme as it is a while since I purchased my Robo. Still looking at the Pazzles machine though!!!!!!!

Going to have tea now but if I think of anything else from the weekend I will let you know!!!

No comments: