Sunday 26 September 2010

Cricut Imagine mmmmmmmm............!!

I have been looking at You Tube videos of this new print and cut machine from Cricut. The ink cartridges are quite expensive and unless you were to source compatibles ( which would void your warranty on the Imagine) it would put me off buying it. It does seem quite good that you can use all your original carts with it and choose patterned of plain colours to print the image. I think for the money they will be asking I will continue to use the papers I have or print my own. They say it saves on paper but it doesn't really as if you are using white paper with the Imagine or your own patterned paper then there is always waste around the design.
My friend Sheila is considering getting the Imagine but for now I think I will pass.

No comments: