Saturday 6 November 2010

First Serif Scrapbooking Artist 2 page....

This is the first page I have created with my new Serif Scrapbook Artist 2 software. It took a while as I watched the programmes on it I recorded on Create and Craft and designed at the same time. I printed it on white 160gsm card. I may try printing it on my HP semi glossy photo paper and see what I like best.
I like the shadow feature and all the embellishments you can add to your page. This software I think was well worth the money. Although I scrapbook properly I think I will use this a lot too!!
Daniel had chipped a bone in his elbow on holiday a few weeks previously and had just had the cast removed the day before. His arm was a bit stiff and sore, this is why it looks bent. It was also his birthday the day he started Harlaw Academy.

No comments: