Wednesday 20 October 2010

Hooray I have reached GOLD!!!

At last I have reached gold membership with crafters companion. Thank goodness for their birthday celebrations this week and double points. I don't think I would have made it otherwise. I now receive 15% discount and next day delivery. I have ordered their glue gel which is 3 for 2 this birthday week, so with my discount only £8.50 for 3 tubes. I may even order more before Sunday. You also receive a free popcorn bear stamp with every order placed this week too. I am waiting for the new swalk set which will be released on Friday can't wait for that.
Home late on Saturday as I will be stopping of at Dunfermline go visit my friend Sheila. She has managed to get me cricut country life, so another one to add to my collection and load onto my gypsy.
Good news for gypsy owners too cricut are releasing a download on 1st November which gives you 6 free carts. I already have 2 of them.
http://www.pinkcricut.com/2010/10/gypsy-owners-free-cartridge-downloads/
Been stamping and colouring while I have been away preparing things for my classes.
I have lots of craft items waiting for me at my mums when I get home. Being on holiday doesn't stop you buying I'm afraid. That's the downside of an iPhone or laptop on holiday. I have asked mum to take everything out of the packaging and put it in a bag so it doesn't look to much if tubby sees it!!!
Bye for now......

No comments: