Monday 11 October 2010

On Holiday

I apologise for not having been posting lately. I have not been well, came home from work on Tuesday and went to the doctor as I just felt awful. Have been feeling under the weather for the last 3 weeks. Was signed off the rest of last week with Viral Gastroenteritis. I am only now managing to eat normally! Still don't feel 100% with a thick throat and slight cough. Can't believe I have had so many things lately.
I am currently on holiday (schools off for 2 weeks) in the Scottish Borders at a place called Cockburnspath. It is a lovely cottage we are staying in situated on a farm. This is our 4th visit to this cottage it is like a home from home. Just love it.
Will try and upload something while I am here as I did take some crafting stuff with me to do.
I have bought several things from Create and Craft over the last couple of days..... Serif Scrapbook Artist 2 multibuy and several Clarity stamps which were on on Sunday. I will have lots of parcels waiting when I get home.
There's another pick of the day tomorrow so hope it's not something I NEED as I have spent enough lately.
Bye for now.......

2 comments:

Anne Browne said...

Hi Susy

Sorry you have been so poorly hope your holiday will help you get back on track.

Anne x

Louise said...

Sorry to hear you've been feeling so poorly but hope you are now and the mend.