Sunday 3 April 2011

Craft Robo / Silhouette software

My friend Lilian received a Silhouette cutting machine from her husband for her birthday - lucky girl!! I have the craft robo which is virtually the same machine but I only have the basic software for it so can't do much on it. I emailed Graphtec yesterday and they replied today. I asked them if the Silhouette software would work on the robo! They said it would and sent a link to download the software. I have been playing this evening with welding words and printing them in pattern and with shadow. My only problem is I am getting a white trim around the side of the cut. I have tried calibrating my robo but must be doing something wrong as nothing is happening. If you have this machine and know how to calibrate please let me know.

No comments: