Saturday 28 May 2011

I have been naughty this week!!!

On Tuesday night Create and Craft launched the new Cricut Expression 2. It was at an amazing price of £299.99 for club members so of course I had to have it. I am now considering selling my original expression to my friend Sheila.
I also bought the 'Whispers watercolour pens' and 'Big Bear ' stamp set from Hobbyart.
Then on Wednesday I bought Crafters Companion's new Humphrey's Corner cds and stamps.
Crafter's Companion have a double points weekend so I bought 9 of one of the Humphrey's Corner stamps to give to my craft club members as a summer gift. Just hoping they come by Wednesday as it's the last class until September. I also bought on that order the coredinations paper packs from Crafter's Companion which were 2 for £50 (£42.50 to gold members of Crafter's Companion). I now only need 217 points to get by December 2011 to remain a gold member for 2012. Next double points weekend they have will do it I think.
I am finishing a quilt I made to raffle for funds for my kids craft class at school so we can buy some more crafting materials. When it is finished I will post the photo on here.

No comments: