Thursday 2 June 2011

Opening the school Cricut Expression 2

Yesterday I took the large box containing the new Cricut Expression 2 through to my classroom. The little girl in my class got really excited that there was a parcel and couldn't wait to help me open it. I put it down on the carpet so the kids could help. We took it out of the brown box and they were so excited to see the green and white box within. Once we opened it and took everything out I decided to cut something to let them see how it worked.
We cut an image from the Decals pre installed cart and the little girl took it to give to the head teacher. She was so delighted with herself.
I had a little play with the touch screen of my own E2 yesterday too but not cut anything yet. It will take a little time to learn all the new icons etc. Once I've done that I will make some tutorials.

The lap quilt is now finished and raffles are on sale at our school. I am hoping that it will prove successful and that we will raise enough money to cover the cost of the E2 and also buy some new mats, blades and carts.
Sorry I've not had time to take a pic yet. Maybe at the weekend.

Tomorrow night I am off to a stampin' up party. I am going to buy their mini milk carton die and there are some nice stamp sets too. I have a £20 voucher to spend so that will keep my spending down!!

Getting excited about our trip to Doncaster too. Saw on facebook page that the goodie bag that we all get now contains £100+ of goodies instead of £50.

No comments: