Sunday 11 September 2011

Christmas is coming!!!!

I saw a version of this card on the internet.  I used my grand nestablities to make the scalloped card. Next time I think I will cut them out using my gypsy and E2.  I embossed the blue card with an embossing folder on my cuttlebug.  I glittered the edges with my quickie glue pen.  I used my snowflake die to cut the snowflake from glitter card.  The sentiments I made on my silhouette, printed them with my laser jet printer, then cut them out, then foiled them with my foiling machine.  The stamp is from The Stampman.  I stamped and embossed the larger snowman from the set but then decided the smaller one looked better.  I coloured it with my Spectrum Noir pens.  Let me know whether you like the large or small snowman version.
The finished card measures 4.5" (11.5cm)
Small snowman version

Large snowman version

No comments: