Monday 23 April 2012

Sincerely Yours craft fair Ingliston Edinburgh

We were up at 5.30am to catch the bus to Edinburgh.  We decided we would stay on Saturday night but on reflection we should have gone down on Friday night instead and we wouldn't have had to get up so early on Saturday.  We had a lovely time even though I had developed a cough on Thursday which got progressively worse over the weekend.  I had to get some cough mixture from the chemist.  Today I feel lousy with the cough and a disappearing voice I haven't managed to go to work although I was up and ready to go, I decided I didn't feel well enough to cope with the job I do. It is about a year since I have been off ill and was hoping to get to the summer hols at the end of June without being ill, but it can't be helped. I am going to miss my trip to see the Osmonds tonight too but that's how it goes.
Lilian and I didn't buy many things at the show.  We bought some stencils to try with our indigoblue glue and foils. I bought the Ultimate Pro from crafters companion, I have resisted for a while as I have so many scoring boards.  I have the new boards from sara and need to lay them on one of my other boards so that they will be accurate so just bit the bullet.
Bought a lovely chimney sweep stamp from Little Claire.

Because we bought our entry tickets on line we got free teas and coffees which was great.
On Sunday we went to the Bead Shop and bought a few things there.

Edinburgh is a mess of roadworks all around the city centre, not very inviting for visitors.  We didn't even recognise Haymarket when we got off the bus.  They say businesses are losing thousands of £s.












We were glad to get home as it is very tiring shopping for craft!!!!

1 comment:

lililindsay said...

I could say "Why did we bother?" but It was such an enjoyable weekend. Great company and lots of lovely things to see.