Sunday 9 May 2010

Babies with the Cricut especially for Lilian!!

This is posted especially for my friend Lilian (Creativity Outlet). This is an exploding box I made when I first got my Baby Bug cricut machine, now got the expression. Thought the babies were so cute. Couldn't get flesh coloured card so had to make my own on the computer. I have discovered this week that stampinup have a skin coloured paper which is about to be retired so I will have to buy up some packs of that. I sold 6 of these boxes in boy and girl colours. Will have to make them again. The papers are from Crafters Companion 'Everyday' Disk 1.
Time to get a cricut Lilian!!!



1 comment:

lililindsay said...

Ooooh...lovely! These are a fantastice new baby keepsake. ...I do believe that I have some similar Sizzix dies!!!