Sunday 2 May 2010

Video #2 ... Butterfly card using Cricut Create a Critter....

Finished at last!!!! Been at it most of the day preparing this video. This time using Cricut Create a Critter cart that I received this week. Lots of lovely images on this cart. I have recorded another video which I still have to edit. Hopefully I will get that done tomorrow and uploaded for you to see. The finished card colours have not come out very well in the photo. It was a lovely pink background paper and butterfly with wine contrast papers. These were from the new 'Forever Friends' cds I bought the other week from Create and Craft and Red Hot Bed 'Triple Treasures Volume 2' cds. Will leave you in peace now to watch the video. I appologise for the banging noise at the start. My husband was chopping up a piece of old furniture outside and the noise came through on the video. Cuts are 2" in size.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Very cute card. I found your blog while searching how to use Design Studio. Thanks for sharing your project.