Monday 3 January 2011

Think Pink

I decided to try resist embossing today, not done it for a while. I stamped my image (Stampin up - Pocket Silhouettes) with versamark ink, then used white embossing powder on top.
Once heated I used Stampin up Melon Mambo dye based ink with a finger dauber over the top. I then removed the ink from the design using a tissue so it popped. I punched around the image using Stampin up scalloped punch. Using the finger dauber and the same ink I inked the edges of the scalloped shape. Using Melon Mambo card I used the same stamp and versamark ink and stamped over the card to give a watermark effect. I used pink polkadot ribbon to decorate the card.

1 comment:

lililindsay said...

Great technique. I have been meaning to try this myself for some time. Will give it a go now.