Monday 3 January 2011

Tulip Thinking of you card

This was the topper I made in the video below using the centre point feature on the cricut machine.
At last I found the time to put it onto a card. I made a fold back card.
The backing papers were from Crafters Companion Swalk 2 cd (green) and Occasions Autumn and Winter cd (wine).
I used my oval small and large nestabilities to layer up a sentiment topper to give me the smaller increments I needed between each layer.
I stamped 'thinking of you' from my new 3 birds Clearly Hand Stamped box of stamps also from Crafters Companion.
I wrapped some wine organza ribbon around and made a bow for the flower.
As you can see I put some brads where the marks were left on the purple layer by the cricut. I just had to make the holes slightly bigger.
I layered the papers onto the card with some holographic mirror board.

No comments: