Saturday 8 January 2011

You're only 50 once!!

A good friend of mine will be 50 on Tuesday so I decided to make her a card using my cricut machine and gypsy.
I used Stampin up chocolate chip card for the base. I used glitter card for the icing and a free paper from a recent craft magazine for the cake case. When I cut out the glitter card the little heart was left so I used it for the flames (I have 2 as I didn't quite position my glitter card properly on the mat and had to cut it again). I used the Home Decor cart for the cake and Ashlynne's alphabet for the numbers. I welded the cake and numbers in the shadow feature. I copied and pasted the top layer and used the hide feature function so I could cut the top and bottom at the same time in different papers. I welded the number top layer and cut them in pink pearl card. I trimmed the bottom of the card so it would stand.

1 comment:

Bev G said...

Absolutely adorable!