Thursday 22 April 2010

Been a bit extravagant!!

I have been a bit extravagant this week and ordered the new Patchwork Polly stamps from Jayne Nestorenko. Today they arrived. They are lovely.
Have just finished cutting out each plate and can't wait to try them out.
I also bought the Forever Friends cds from Docrafts. These have not arrived yet and I am anxious to see how they print off.
My friend Sheila received her set today. She is not impressed with them as every time you want to print a design you have to put in the image disk. She says that you install the programme disk, but then if you choose an image to print you have to insert the relevant disk. She is fed up swapping disks in and out already. I'm sure there must be an easier way to use them and will investigate when they arrive. Hopefully they will come in the next day or two. If anyone else has these disks I would be interested to hear what they think.

I took a basket of my handmade cards to work the other day and put them in the staffroom. Today I sold 3.

On Wednesday 28th April I am starting a cardmaking club with the older children in the school I work at. I have 7 children signed up to come so far. They will be making 2 cards (shown below). I hope they enjoy making them and come again next month. It will only last 1 hour so have to keep the projects easy and quick. I will let you know how it goes next week.
The frog card is using Chameleon Card Craft cd and the duck card is from Popcorn Bear cds by Crafters Companion.

No comments: