Tuesday 27 April 2010

What a long day!! Chilling now!!

It's been a long day today. Got to work at 7.30am as usual. After a busy morning I made a Noah's Ark for the wall in school with the kids. Then we had our weekly staff meeting until 4.30pm.
Luckily a colleague who lives in my street gave me a lift home so no waiting around for 2 buses tonight!
Had tea and then decided to check my emails. I had an email from Jayne Nestorenko complementing me on the card I made last night with her new stamps. Thanks Jayne.
Decided to make another from the same stamp range. Made it without a character this time. The stamps still work very well on their own.
Stamp sets used: Patchwork square, triangle and flowers from Helene. Thinking or you sentiment flower from Polly.

Backing paper from Crafters Companion cd Florals 1.

No comments: