Thursday 29 April 2010

New Goodies!!

Today I received my new carts for my cricut machine. Create a Critter which looks fab and Nursery Rhymes. I also received my set of 4 seasons promarkers which I got on a special deal from Little Claire.
I have nearly 1800 cricut points and decided to cash them in. Put 3 carts, a lanyard and a car sticker in my basket. When I went to checkout it said Provocraft assumes NO responsibility for any/all country fees, duties or taxes associated with this order. Do NOT proceed with your order if you are unwilling/unable to cover these costs. Not sure whether to complete the order or not. Don't want to have to pay tax at customs. Items are costing me nothing so shouldn't have to pay anything really. What a Dilemma!
Will have to contemplate this one........

No comments: