Wednesday 4 August 2010

Blue Cuttlebug-- So upset!!

I am so upset that Create and Craft are selling the blue Cuttlebug as the Pick of the Day. My favourite colour is blue and would have loved to have bought the bundle. I have been watching since the launch last night and I have had to stop myself buying it as I have everything they are selling in the set but in GREEN (I hate green). I can't justify buying the blue cricut just because I hate green.............How we suffer for our craft.............I will just have to put up with my green set...............

2 comments:

Giselle said...

aww =(
I really like the pink cuttlebug & the pink Cricut but there's no way I'm spending that kind of money just because =/
Now, you have 17 followers =D Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hugs,
Giselle

lililindsay said...

So glad that you managed to resist temptation!