Thursday 26 August 2010

Delicate cakes

I am still preparing craft packs for the children at the school. I have to make sure the cards are quite simple to do as some of the children have special needs. Our first craft class this session is the end of September. I decided to get them to make this delicate looking card with a cup cake in the middle and one with a cute girl on. I used my Martha Stewart border and corner punches for the centre piece. The cake is a digital download from digistampboutique. You can print them in colour or outline to colour yourself. I printed and cut out the colour version and glittered the icing and heart. We only have an hour so it gives them a chance to get two cards made. The other card has some colouring to do and will take them a little while. The papers are from Crafters Companion SWALK cd and a digital download from The Clip Art Fairy. The second card is made with SWALK papers and SWALK Stamps. I used my Martha Stewart punch and 3 Birds flowers from Crafters Companion.

No comments: