Wednesday 18 August 2010

Sewing instead of card making!

I have been busy sewing nursery aprons for a friend of mine. She has two friends who have children going to nursery next week. I used to make lots of these for a local nursery (40 per year) they were all the same for the school. Had to give up as it got too much. I make individual aprons which are made from lovely kiddie fabrics just when asked.
I spent the other night preparing packs for my craft class next month. I still have a couple of items to prepare then I will be finished.
I was very tempted to buy the Cricut Cake machine even though I don't even make cakes very often. They made it look great on Ideal World!!!!!!

Time is running out to enter my birthday give away....... Link at top of page.......

1 comment:

lililindsay said...

I knew that you would consider the Cricut Cake! Now Susy, you don't NEED it. LOL.