Wednesday 4 August 2010

My newest Cricut Cartridge - Freshly Picked

This is the latest addition to my Cricut cartridge library. This has fab cuts and I can't wait to use it. You can view the handbook here. Love the little gnomes. Won this on ebay. I think I will be looking for more shortly. There are so many new carts being released just now. I couldn't sleep the other night and needed an envelope for a card I had made as it didn't fit any regular off the shelf envelope. So at 1.20am I was resizing an envelope on my Design Studio and cutting it out. It fitted perfectly!! I will be using my cricut in future for odd sized envelopes. I used Plantin Schoolbook. I measured my card and made sure the card area was slightly bigger and that the full envelope fitted on an A4 sheet of thick paper (120gsm).

I took my gypsy on holiday with me and have designed lots of shaped easel cards so hope to get the time to make some of them soon.

No comments: