Thursday 30 December 2010

Cut around a design using centre point on your cricut expression

My friend Sheila was looking to buy some new nestability dies. I told her that she could cut the same shapes around her image with her cricut expression using centre point as long as she didn't want the embossed edge. She said that would save her a lot of money as she has lots of nesting shapes on her cricut carts. I said I would put together a video tutorial to show her how it's done.
Well here is the video as promised Sheila.
I used the Jasmine cart as it had a nice oval with decorative mat. I cut a shadow layer and I then increased the size of the cut to 5.5" once finished the main design and cut a contrasting oval to the layer behind the main image. The stamp I used was from stampin up.

No comments: