Saturday 4 December 2010

Christmas shopping finished in one day

Spent today in town determined to get all christmas shopping done.
I bought the same thing for my mum, dad, niece, sister and husband. I got a bargain too as the shop only charged for 4 instead of 5.
For secret santa at work I got the person a T-shirt from M&S.
Just have to get the food I need for christmas day now.

I have not done any crafting for the last couple of weeks. My craft class was cancelled last week due to the severe snow. Hopefully it will go ahead this Wednesday.
The children at school did well at the christmas sale we had at the end of the month. They sold virtually all they had made. £75.00 was what they made, they were delighted with themselves. I have already bought the 3 birds box of stamps on Create and Craft recently and some photo glue. We will be able to build up some supplies, at present I take in my own materials.
In January we are making never ending cards. The children should love the effect of these.

1 comment:

Anne Browne said...

Brilliant on getting your christmas shopping done we have nearly done ours to mainly just food to get now.

Anne