Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas on this Christmas morning.

We are at home this year. Spent the morning opening our pressies. I got some new pyjamas, scarf and gloves set, a new bead for my pandora bracelet and some flavoured hot chocolate packs.
I also got some money and will be spending it on craft in the new year!! Well there's a surprise!!
I managed to buy 2 sets of Grand Nestabilities from ebay.com for £21 each so a great saving. My new friend Bev takes delivery in the US for me and sends them on. Thanks Bev. Only need to buy the Grand Calibur now. I will get this from Crafters Companion in January with my Christmas money.

Will be cooking Christmas dinner today so hope it's ok!!!!

Didn't become a Euromillions millionaire last night but did win £7.40 yipee!!

We have had yet more snow this week and more yesterday. Hope it's finished now it's such hard work walking in it.

Our School was closed on Wednesday due to water leaking into the building. They had to turn off the electricity so no heating or hot water. It was a shame as it was the children's last day and they didn't get their Christmas craft things home.
I went into school anyway as there was lots to tidy up. The fridge had to be emptied and cleaned, decorations and tree taken down. We also had a few members of staff leaving so wanted to say bye to them. Most staff came in which was good.
We didn't get secret santa done either as not everyone was there. Will do it in the new year instead.

No comments: