Saturday 16 July 2011

I met Nigel.....

Today I met my favourite Create and Craft presenter Nigel May after queuing for 50 mins .  He was very charming in the flesh!!!

I also met up with my friend Lynda Chapman and met the infamous 'Bev the Blade'.......
I almost managed to keep to my list with a few exceptions.....
Bought some more Lili of the Valley cute stamps, couldn't resist.....
It was a very tiring day and Lilian and I were glad to get back to the hotel to put our feet up.....

My husband gave me some money the day before we left.  It was our silver wedding anniversary on the 10th and he told me to buy myself something...
Lilian says I'm not allowed to buy craft I have to buy something to keep and wear.....
We looked in a couple of jewellers on the way back to the hotel but they were just closing so will try again tomorrow.
Was packing my case tonight to see how much I can fit in so I don't have to much too carry in my shopping bag.  Not looking too bad at the moment!!!



No comments: