Friday 29 July 2011

New Cuttlebug All in one embossing folders....

On Tuesday I gave in after saying I was cutting back on buying crafting items and bought Create and Craft pick of the day.  It was such a good deal and with flexipay it was a no brainer!!  I got an email to say it had been dispatched but hope it doesn't come before I get home tomorrow!  Hopefully it will come on Monday...
I used my sky remote record facility on my i-phone to record the shows.  I will watch them when I get home to get some inspiration.  I have several embossing folders but always forget to use them.  Maybe this set will make me use them more for textures on my cards.....
Yesterday was a treat as there was craft on Qvc which the tv at the cottage actually receives.  I didn't buy anything as the postage costs are too much......
Today we are in Dunbar, it is overcast but warm and once we are finished here in the library we will go to the harbour and have our lunch.
I discovered last night while reading Leann Chivers blog that there are not just the 72 full set of noir pens I bought from Crafters Companion but an additional 96!!!  Will have to save up for those............
Tomorrow and Sunday there are several shows on Create and Craft featuring the new pens.... Recorder is set for those as I will miss tomorrow's while travelling home...
I took my card making by numbers pad with me to the cottage and have been making up several of the cards from it.  There doesn't seem to be enough of some of the ribbons for the amount of cards that use them in the book.  I will have to see if I have similar ribbon when I get home....

No comments: