Tuesday 12 July 2011

Only 2 sleeps to go!!!!!

It's now only 2 sleeps until Lilian and I go to Doncaster. Have had my bag packed since last week................
I have all our documents ready for each part of our extended weekend............
We arrive in Doncaster on Thursday evening after a 7 hour train journey.............
On Friday we go to the workshops run by Nancy and Stephanie. Can't wait to see what we will make. I hope it travels well for the journey home as I have no room in my case for anything else.
On Saturday and Sunday we hit the craft fair where I am hoping to restrain myself and not buy too many items I don't need!!!!!!
I will see my friend Lynda Chapman when I get there which I'm looking forward too as I have not seen her since the beginning of March.
Looking forward to seeing a lot of the guests that are on Create and Craft who don't make it to the SECC. My camera will be well used. I am especially hoping to meet Nigel!!!!!
Well off to bed now and when I get up tomorrow it will only be 1 sleep to go!!!

1 comment:

lililindsay said...

If I could go to bed now, it would be one sleep! Nigel awaits!!!