Monday 25 July 2011

Lili of the Valley new Christmas stamps....

Even though we've no proper Internet I have enough signal on my phone to get onto the internet. It is painfully slow but works. Therefore I was able last night to log into lili of the valley site at midnight and order a few of their new Christmas stamps.
They have more being released on 25th August.
They should be waiting for me when I get home.
Tomorrow at 9pm on ideal world is another pick of the day launch so I will be able to see some craft this week. It is a cuttlebug potd so I probably wont need anything as I have quite a bit of cuttlebug stuff.
I took some stamps and Promarkers with me so will do some stamping and cut them out with my dies when I get home.
I also have the knitting I bought while away in Ayr with Allison last week so I have plenty to keep me busy.

No comments: