Monday 16 July 2012

Stylish Christmas Card.....

I bought a set of Christmas stamps from Cardio when I was at the SECC in March it is called Dotty Snowflakes.  I took some colouring and this set of stamps with me on holiday.  This morning it has been lashing with rain so I took the opportunity to try out the stamps.  The girl who sells Cardio had made this sample and it was displayed on her stall.  I initially thought it would be a nice easy card for the children at my card making club to make for our annual Christmas evening in November.  I think I will probably use these as my own Christmas cards this year too.  I used a black fine liner pen for the edge detail and the strings for the baubles, and Marvy brush markers I've had for years for the baubles themselves.  The set comes with 2 sets of baubles, the second set is minute and I will probably make similar tags with them.





No comments: