Friday 18 June 2010

Award Received!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe I have won an award for my blog. Elaine has nominated me on her blog for this award. I think I now have to tell you 10 interesting things about myself and nominate 10 people to receive this award.


1. I have been a nursery nurse for the last 30 years and love it.

2. I love crafting and patchwork and quilting.

3. I won the Aberdeen Champion of Champions Grass Bowls rinks (4 people in a team) in 1994 when I was 7 months pregnant. 3 pensioners and a pregnant lady against 4 strappping 20 something men.

4. I met Kevin Bacon in New York.

5. I have walked across the Golden Gate Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and been on Alkatraz.

6. I was runner up in Popular Crafts magazine years ago with my entry for a new home card done in cross stitch.

7. I run a craft class in my home once a month for my friends to craft.

8. I was a card designer for Chris Warner CDs which were shown on Create and Craft regularly.

9. My favourite colour is blue.

10. I have 42 cricut cartridges.

I nominate the following people:

1. Lilian
2. Lynda
3. Sheila
4. Lou and Mel
5. Kath
6. Claire and Steve

Sorry only have 6 at the moment!

No comments: