Saturday 5 June 2010

More new purchases!! And pain!!

Splashed out today and treated myself to some lovely new crafting goodies. Car stamp from Litte Claire stamps. A couple of Martha Stewart border punches. AnnaMarie cds, nestablilities and a guillotine. I also received my Little Claire project club stamp set today which looks lovely. Another item that arrived today was my new Doocrafts Daisy and Dandelion cd set. Feels like christmas.............

Tried walking on my foot today!! Not very successful, it blew up like a balloon and I had to stop into Boots and they advised putting on a tubi-grip. It eased it for a we while til I got home. Lying in bed with it raised on pillows and an ice pack on it.

1 comment:

lililindsay said...

Your sore foot hasn't prevented you from spending money, I see!!!!

I hope that your visit to Boots has not set back your recovery.