Sunday 4 July 2010

Ballet Dress

Things you do when you can't sleep. It's 1.27am and I am adding this card to my blog now that I have spent the last sleepless hour making it. The paper is from forever friends cd. The digi stamp I can't remember where I got that one. Will try and find out. I stamped the tutu twice, coloured one with my promarkers and cut it out, then layered it with foam pads onto the main image. The coat hanger was coloured with a sakura silver pen. I coloured the edges of some pieces of plain white card with the same promarker to make my mats. The white spots on the sentiment were done with a sakura pen. I embellished it with a little bit of polka dot ribbon and being a true crafter only put a small piece at the top and bottom so as not to waste a bit in the middle that no one would see. I added 3 small flower embellishments to balance the card. Hope you like it.

No comments: