Monday 5 July 2010

Cricut Hello Kitty card

Decided to have another go with my Hello Kitty cartridge. I made the starter project at the front of the book to see if the shadow feature was different cutting from the cart. It wasn't! If I make any easel cards with this cart it just won't have the second shadow layer around it to give it definition. Never mind these things are sent to try us. I hope you like this sweet little card. I used a scrapbook paper for the background and her dungarees. The accent paper is printed from Chameleon Card Craft cd and I also used this for her t-shirt. The large flower is from a 3 birds flower set I received from Crafters Companion this morning. These didn't cost anything as I used my points saved on my account. I had £25 to spend so I also bought Joanna Sheen Puppies and Kittens cd. The small flower is one I had already. Instead of sticking the tiny little pieces in the centre of the Hello Kitty flowers I used small gems.

No comments: