Thursday 29 July 2010

Can't wait!!

Can't wait until Sunday when Lilian and I will be going to the Sugarnellie craft day in Ellon. Feel craft deprived with being away from my craft room for so long. Hoping to make lots of make and takes on Sunday and hopefully learn some new techniques. There have been no updates on the Sugarnellie site as to what the format is going to be on Sunday. It will be a surprise.
Will have to pack my tools when I get back on Saturday and make sure I have all the necessary equipment required. Will take my ATG gun as well as my double sided tape and tape pen too. Be prepared that's my motto.

I have 2 weeks of the school holidays left before returning to work. Hoping to finish off reorganising my craft room and getting some crafting done.

Today we went to Barry Mill and had a very interesting talk about the life and workings of the mill. It was great. We then went along to Carnoustie and had our lunch at the beach.

I am an avid watcher of Masterchef and have been watching it these last 2 weeks. Love to watch the pallet test to see how they distinguish each ingredient from the other. Don't think I would be very good at that. I am amazed how they manage to work in the professional kitchens too. Looking forward to the next round tonight.

No comments: