Monday, 26 July 2010

Lucky me!!

Arrived at the caravan on Saturday evening. I went up to the entertainment venue to have a game of bingo and landed up winning £150. Came back to the caravan and won £5 on Thunderball!! This was great as it covered the cost of the items of craft I had purchased from Create and Craft and QVC over the last few days.
I bought Kirsty Wiseman's Call of the Wild cd, Stamposaurus nativity stamps set and Martha Stewart christmas punch set. I also bought some crafting items from the Sugarnellie shop in Elgin. Glad I won as it's feels like I got all these lovely craft items for free!!!!!!!!!


Anne Browne said...

Congratulations on your win enjoy your crafting goodies


lililindsay said...

Good job you reorganised your craft room. Looks as if you will needthe extra space!! Congrats.