Monday 26 July 2010

Lucky me!!

Arrived at the caravan on Saturday evening. I went up to the entertainment venue to have a game of bingo and landed up winning £150. Came back to the caravan and won £5 on Thunderball!! This was great as it covered the cost of the items of craft I had purchased from Create and Craft and QVC over the last few days.
I bought Kirsty Wiseman's Call of the Wild cd, Stamposaurus nativity stamps set and Martha Stewart christmas punch set. I also bought some crafting items from the Sugarnellie shop in Elgin. Glad I won as it's feels like I got all these lovely craft items for free!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anne Browne said...

Congratulations on your win enjoy your crafting goodies

Anne

lililindsay said...

Good job you reorganised your craft room. Looks as if you will needthe extra space!! Congrats.